Happy Valentine Day SMS-Love sms-13

Happy Valentine Day SMS :  
Love  SMS

love_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.comlove_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.com


it is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away


R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me, me is u , I love u


baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU


one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur lover i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky


When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever.

You May Also Like