Happy Valentine Day SMS-Love sms-15

Happy Valentine Day SMS :  
Love  SMS

love_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.comlove_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.com


Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.


The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.


You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.


I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.


If i were a tear in ur eye i would roll down to ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u!

You May Also Like