Love SMS-I just miss YOU


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU!
*****
If you wake up 1 day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree =)
*****
"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you."
*****
Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Gd nite! I love you.
*****
I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :).
*****
Next SMS
You May Also Like