Love SMS-I were a Tear in Your Eyes


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

If i were a tear in ur eye i would roll down to ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u!
*****
A special smile, a special face.A special someone i cant replace. I luv u,i always will.U have filled a space no one can fill!
*****
I have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
*****
Wanting u is easy missing u is hard. Wishing u was with me wrapped up in my arms. Constantly think of u when we r apart. Ive got the padlock u have the key to my heart.
*****
It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk and remenisce.
So many good things cum in 2 and one of those things is me and u!
*****
Next SMS
You May Also Like