Love SMS-Love is like a cloud


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.
*****
The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.
*****
Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U.
*****
If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!
*****
Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.
*****
Next SMS
You May Also Like