Love SMS-My love for you is strong


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.
*****
Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
*****
Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.
*****
Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!
*****
What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed.
*****
Next SMS
You May Also Like