Romantic SMS-While You Were Sleeping


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

U have been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart, tresspassin in my dreams and robin me of my senses, uv been sentenced 2 a lifetime with me, how do u plead?
*****
Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!
*****
By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.
*****
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
*****
You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
*****
Next SMS
You May Also Like