Happy Valentine Day SMS-Love sms-02

Happy Valentine Day SMS :  
Love  SMS

love_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.comlove_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.com

I wish I would be Tear to take birth Form your eyes,To run on your checks and to die on your lip.Be My Valentine


If I Wer To Buy u A Bunch Of Roses,I Wud Place A Plastic One In The Middle,Ten Say My Love Will Be The Last One To Die HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!


What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed.


A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

You May Also Like