Happy Valentine Day SMS-Love sms-03

Happy Valentine Day SMS :  
Love  SMS

love_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.comlove_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.com

We cannot be together, But we'll never be apart, For no matter what life brings us, You're always in my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!


Its not ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which cheats u. But its really ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which loves u.


You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.


If i wer a tear in ur eye i wud roll down to ur lips.Bt if u wer a tear in my eye i wud never cry as i wud be afraid 2 lose u!


Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers.I love you.



You May Also Like