Happy Valentine Day SMS-Love sms-04

Happy Valentine Day SMS :  
Love  SMS

love_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.comlove_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.com

The only regret I hav is not knowing u since the day I was born-so tat I ill be able to spend my ENTIRE life wit you.Happy Valentine's Day


Every time i miss you,a star falls.So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,its because you made me miss you too much!Love U


Red or white short or tall wrapped in silver not wrapped at all under covers inside a box shapes N sizes love comes in lots.


I'll stand here 4ever, If 4ever's what it takes, because u r my 4ever, and 4ever always waits...


My past says u met me My future says u wil care 4 me My present says u wil understand me But my heart says u wil Always Remember ME!



You May Also Like