Happy Valentine Day SMS-Love sms-05

Happy Valentine Day SMS :  
Love  SMS

love_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.comlove_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.com


Dear O Dear, ur not near but i can hear dont get fear Ur memories r here liv wid cheer no mere tear and ur mine forever!


Live 4 d person ho dies 4u, Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u, Fight 4 d person ho protects u, n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!


Sender:Name Missing* *Number:Missing *Sent:Date missing *Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing... Happy Valentine's Day!


All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me All I wanted was sum1 who'd b ther 4 me All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true All I ever Wanted is YOU


THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT on VALENTINE'S DAY THAT REALLY TURNS ME ON...... YOU..YOU..YOU.. I Love You VALENTINE WITH ALL MY HEART...

You May Also Like