Romantic SMS-How Special You Are


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

I may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.
*****
I dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz it aint my head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!
*****
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u.
*****
Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are..bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1..
*****
I have liked many but loved very few. yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
*****
Next SMS
You May Also Like