Romantic SMS-Special Smile Special Face


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!
*****
I luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style. Wot can i say?ur 1of a kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!
*****
As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I love you as much as I do. Then I realise its because you are you!
*****
I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more. Your happy smile, Your loving face, No one will ever take your place.
*****
I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is stil the same.
Though I smile and seem carefree,
there's no one who misses you more than me!!
*****
Next SMS
You May Also Like