Romantic SMS-I Wrote Your Name


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.
*****
If I can only be with you in my dreams then I'll sleep for ever.
*****
Sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for. So wait for me, I'll be right back.
*****
Why is it that I have to climb 1000 mountains to get to you and all you have to do is smile to get to me?
*****
If I got a penny every time I thought of you I'd be a millionaire by tomorrow.
*****
If you stood in front of a mirror and held up a dozen roses you would see the 13 most beautiful things in the world.
*****

Next SMS
You May Also Like