Happy Valentine Day SMS-Love sms-07

Happy Valentine Day SMS :  
Love  SMS

love_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.comlove_sms_happy_Valentine_day_sms_icysms.blogspot.com

You're the air that I breath, You're the words that I read, You're the light that I see and, Your love is all that I need


Tell me you love me. Tell me you care. Tell me that you'll always be there. Happy Valentines Day!


Teacher: bachcho kya tum jante ho Qayamat kab aayegi? Student: yes sir, jab Vaillentine day aur Raksha bandhan ek hi din hoga


Speaking witout egos,Loving witout intentions, Caring witout expectations,Praying witout selfishness is the sign of True LOVE. Love you S.H


48+2 Members can sit in a Bus.5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto.1+1 can sit in a Bike.Only 1 can sit in my Heart,That's 'U' my S.H



You May Also Like